[kde-doc-english]Fwd: kspread : function documentation.

Thomas Diehl thd at kde.org
Sun May 5 13:03:33 CEST 2002

Subject: kspread : function documentation.
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 12:54:27 +0200
From: Laurent Montel <lmontel at mandrakesoft.com>
To: koffice at mail.kde.org
Cc: koffice-devel at mail.kde.org

Hi kspread developper !

A french translator signale me, a lot of bugs in function documentation.
And I found why there was these error :
- people who created documentation doesn't used english locale.

By default all function works with english locale.
=> before to create documentation you must use english locale.

For example separator attribute in kspread function (in english locale) is
 ";" and not ",".
Or date is "2002-02-02" and not 02/12/2002

So please test in english locale!

It's very important to fix now all bugs in doc, because it's a very hard
 work to translate document in other language (I was translator before to
 develop koffice programm), so if somebody can reload all function ....
(Sorry I don't have time )

I fixed all problem with separator ( I hope ) and date format (I hope :) )

Thanks a lot
Regards
To unsubscribe please visit: