[kde-doc-english]Fwd: kdeprint highlights.docbook

Malcolm Hunter malcolm.hunter at gmx.co.uk
Sun Mar 17 18:20:04 CET 2002

Try again...

Subject: kdeprint highlights.docbook
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 10:47:48 +0000
From: Malcolm Hunter <malcolm.hunter at gmx.co.uk>
To: kde-doc-english at kde.org

Hi,

I'm struggling with this paragraph. Any other suggestions for "pretty-print"?

Original:
This is a predefined filter that installs with &kdeprint;. It allows
you to create &PostScript; output from any text file input, that
includes syntax highlighting for program listings, pretty-print, and
nice configurable page frames and headers.

My version, which I'm not really happy with:
This is a predefined filter that installs with &kdeprint;. It allows
you to create &PostScript; output from any text file input, that
includes syntax highlighting for program listings, print styling, and
nice configurable page frames and headers.

Thanks,
Malcolm
--
KDE Proof Reading Team