[kde-doc-english]khelpcenter/userguide/kdebase-apps.docbook

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Fri Mar 15 13:44:54 CET 2002

On Friday 15 March 2002 12:50, Lauri Watts wrote:
> > Reactions ?
>
> Yes, please go ahead and commit it, since it won't make extra work for
> everyone (and will actually be making a little less work) I can't imagine
> anyone else objecting either.

After thinking about it, I'm wondering if it's a good idea to do it as this
point.

Theoretically it would imply running again xml2pot and msgmerge, and I don't
know if Coolo plans to run these utilities again before KDE 3.0 tagging.

Even if running them would not generate new fuzzies, I don't know the exact
consequences if something ends up unsynchronized.

Perharps better register it as a patch.