Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [kde-doc-english] kevtipofday and kdevelop

Thomas Diehl thd at kde.org
Tue Mar 12 09:14:32 CET 2002

Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [kde-doc-english] kevtipofday and kdevelop
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:10:22 +0100
From: Ralf Nolden <nolden at kde.org>
To: Thomas Diehl <thd at kde.org>

On Tuesday, 12. March 2002 08:23, you wrote:

Hi,

The reason for this is once again the two different versions of kdevelop.
kdevelop.pot in kdesdk/templates is for the 2.1 version that comes with KDE
 3 and the other pot files are from gideon (head version). Please leave the
 pot files for both versions in place as well as the translations.

Thanks,

Ralf

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org