[kde-doc-english]kfloppy documentation

Michael J. Korman michael.korman at uconn.edu
Tue Mar 12 00:16:47 CET 2002

On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 11:32:34PM +0100, Federico Cozzi wrote:
> This simply puts the new file system on the disk. All data on the disk is
> erased. If the density of the disk is different than the selected density,
> then the tracks and sectors on the disk will be reallocated before the
> file system is made.

I should point out that 'data' is a plural word (singular 'datum').  Therefore, the
sentence should read: ``All data on the disk are erased.''  It's probably
a common mistake, but it looks unprofessional.

--
Michael J. Korman <michael.korman at uconn.edu>
PGP key can be obtained from http://www.keyserver.net