[kde-doc-english] kevtipofday and kdevelop

Stephan Johach lucardus at onlinehome.de
Mon Mar 11 21:54:03 CET 2002

Hi!

Am Montag, 11. März 2002 15:49 schrieb Thibaut Cousin:
>   One of our translators pointed out that the "tips of the day" in KDevelop
> are translated in kdevelop.po. The ones in kevtipofday.po are just ignored.
>  Therefore can "kevtipofday.po" be removed, or has it another use ?

This would be great since I reworked the german translation of
kdevtipoftheday.po only to see, it doesn't show up in the correct version.
Now I know the reason for this. :(

I posted a question regarding this to the kdevelop list a week ago
but got no answer.

cc to kde-i18n in case someone else is working on kdevtipofday.po.

Regards,
Stephan

--
Das Verhalten von Gates hatte mir bewiesen, dass ich auf ihn und
seine beiden Gefährten nicht rechnen durfte.