[kde-doc-english]Documentation is Frozen

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Sun Mar 10 13:14:27 CET 2002

Please note:

Documentation in CVS is now frozen to allow the translators to catch up.

Altering/adding documentation is altering/adding i18n strings, so please
don't.

If I see any unexpected */docs/ commits, I will be backing them out, and
holding them until all the docs changes are committed at the end of the
week.

If you have any changes, please send me a patch, and I'll hold it with
the others I have collected and will apply them all on the last day
before tagging for the release.

If anyone wants to see what I have patches for, I will probably be
posting a list to kde-doc-english on a sort of daily basis.  At this
point there are known updates to kicker, kate, kaddressbook, and
korganizer.

Please feel free to forward this to lists I'm not subscribed to (which
would be mostly the ones I'm not posting to :)

Lauri Watts
KDE Documentation Coordinator