[kde-doc-english]Kate highlighting section

jon-d j.e.drews at att.net
Sun Mar 10 18:53:03 CET 2002

)Lauri & Anders

In the "The Main Configuration Dialog" (section 9) I came across this:
For more in depth information on the syntax highlighting system, see ??

What else did you intend to add?  I can do a short write up on the
highlighting syntax for highlighting specific file types.  I could do it for
MatLab *.m, *.M  extensions, if you want?
 NOTE: GNU/Linux actually uses Octave, which has *.m files also. Octave is a
high level programming language.

						Cheers,
						jon-d