[kde-doc-english]Slight Problem

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Sun Mar 10 11:33:23 CET 2002

On Sunday 10 March 2002 03.45, Jonathan wrote:
> Hi Anders & Lauri:
>
>   Won't be able to get to the KATE docuementaion this weekend. I
> broke my foot so it is a little painful to sit upright and type. I
> hope to get to it by Monday.

Ouch!  Hope you are feeling better soon.

That's fine by me.  We have the KDE 3 release coming up on our heels
very quickly anyway, and I have some more work from Anders saved away
here to apply on the last day, so if you do feel up to working before
then, let me know, and I'll send you a copy.

Otherwise, we have 3.0.1 and 3.1 to look forward to, and KOffice coming
up later in the year, so if you don't get to work before the release,
it's not the end of the world (which isn't to say, it'd be even greater
if you can!)

Lauri Watts