[kde-doc-english]Letting translators catch up

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Thu Mar 7 23:57:20 CET 2002

Hi all,

Tomorrow (well, today) Friday KDE 3.0 will be tagged in all modules but
kde-i18n.

This means that any change made to the original English docs won't be in the
official KDE 3.0 packages. So if you modify these docs you will introduce
fuzzies (unless we stop updating the templates) that won't match the reality
of the packages that will get distributed.

The simplest solutions are to stop updating the docs while translators catch
up, or to stop updating the templates out of these docs. There's also the
possibility to branch.

I don't know which solution will be chosen, but please consider this problem
before committing anything tomorrow (well, today) ;-).