[kde-doc-english]noatun's doc

Eric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Tue Mar 5 10:03:54 CET 2002

Le Mardi 5 Mars 2002 09:27, Malcolm Hunter a écrit :
> If you have a remote control for your computer (such as those found
> on television cards with <trademark
> class="registered">Brooktree</trademark> tuners) and your infrared remote
> control is supported by
> <ulink url="http://www.lirc.org">LIRC</ulink>, this should work.
>
> I've updated the docbook.

Cool, thanks.

I'm really hoping Stephan will regenerate the template soon, I don't know why
he did this last only two weeks ago. Meanwhile, other people like Lauri have
regenerated the template manually.

This not having up to date templates is becoming a real problem for us
translators now that we are becoming near to KDE 3.0. Could you do it
systematically as doc writers ?

> The second "if" isn't really necessary - both
> parts of the sentence are controlled by the first "If".

It's the kind of details for which a native English speaker is really better,
and it's the reason why I resented fixing it myself ;-)