[kde-doc-english]FAQ install doc

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Fri Mar 1 14:27:52 CET 2002

On Friday 01 March 2002 01.34, Malcolm Hunter wrote:
> On Friday 01 Mar 2002 00:30, Malcolm Hunter wrote:
> > The docs page says that this khelpcenter doc is up-to-date:

> I just checked the web page again - just ignore me, it's late at
> night :¬).

Heh.  Tell me about it.

If anyone could spare a few hours over the weekend to go through these
docs and see if there are any more things like this that I've missed,
please go right ahead.  Let me know, I've got the template generation
working here properly now (I think!) or post patches if you like.

--
Lauri Watts
KDE Documentation tired person