[kde-doc-english]kdebase/kcmwidgetsettings

Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes gaute at verdsveven.com
Sun Jun 23 15:34:37 CEST 2002

I encountered a complicated string while translating
kdebase/kcmwidgetsettings:

#: rc.cpp:4
<b>Note:</b> that all widgets in this combobox do not apply to Qt-only
applications!

As it stands, I think it means "... none of the widgets apply to Qt-only
apps", but perhaps the author meant to say "... only some of the
widgets apply ..."? I don't know, and in any case the string should be
simplified.

Malcolm, do mail from non-subscribers get through to kde-doc-english? I
have tried in the past, without success.

Regards,
 Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes
 Coordinator of the Norwegian Nynorsk KDE translation