[kde-doc-english]Re: KDE facts and figures page

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Sun Jul 28 13:19:20 CEST 2002

On Sunday 28 July 2002 12:58, Martin Konold wrote:
> On Sunday 28 July 2002 11:53 am, Éric Bischoff wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > 	The KDE CVS source code repository holds currently about 4 million lines
> > of code. (To put things into perspective: The GNU/Linux kernel version
> > 2.4.2 consists in about 2.4 million lines of code.)

Okay, now we determined correct figures using the HEAD linux kernel and the
same tool for both measurements :

	The KDE CVS source code repository holds currently about 2.6 million lines
	of code. (To put things into perspective: The GNU/Linux kernel version 2.5.29
	consists in about 3.1 million lines of code.)

> I updated this paragraph.

Errr... could you please update it again to reflect these more realistic
figures ? Sorry for the hesitations.

I did _not_ include : kde-extragear kdenonbeta quanta kde-i18n

--
Éric Bischoff