[kde-doc-english]KOffice documentation status

Thomas Diehl thd at kde.org
Mon Jul 8 08:21:37 CEST 2002

Am Sonntag, 7. Juli 2002 23:58 schrieb Mike McBride:
> On Thursday July 04 2002 10:55 am, Federico Cozzi wrote:
> > Hi all, what is the status of KOffice documentation for KOffice 1.2?
> >
> > May I start translating it? I had a look at koffice.po but it looks
> > outdated.
>
> I am going through the final proofreading of KWord for the KOffice release.
>  I will keep you up to date with the status.

The German (and surely other teams) would be interested in this as well. It
would also be nice to know about the status of other KOffice documentation.
Maybe someone (Lauri?) could post a short summary to kde-i18n-doc if the
picture gets somewhat clearer?

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org