[kde-doc-english]kdenetwork/ksirc status

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Wed Feb 27 11:45:06 CET 2002

On Wednesday 27 February 2002 10.23, Federico Cozzi wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Jonathan Singer wrote:
> > So what's wrong with the kfloppy doc? It looks OK to me. There are
> > some editing changes I'd have made but I didn't notice any errors.
>
> It looks like Lauri cleaned it up on 25/2/2002.
> Looking at the diff, she corrected exactly the paragraphs I had
> trouble with.
> If it looks OK now, Lauri did a good job :)

Heh, I would have written to say so, but I'm dying of the flu, and
staring at that doc was about as much as I could manage that day.

I'll see what I can do with check_gui_texts and ksirc, but probably not
today.  Today, I'm going back to bed, I'd do more damage than good
trying to edit anything.

--
Lauri