[kde-doc-english]kdenetwork/ksirc status

Jonathan Singer jsinger at genome.wi.mit.edu
Wed Feb 27 00:58:34 CET 2002

So what's wrong with the kfloppy doc? It looks OK to me. There are some editing changes I'd have made but I didn't notice any errors.

Also, the warning about 800K Apple drives not working might be removed. Anyone hardcore enough to be running KDE 3 on a Mac SE probably has the drive issue wired already.  ;-)