[kde-doc-english]Kate Documentation

Philip Rodrigues phil.rod at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 22 22:49:09 CET 2002

Hi all,
I've just been 'proofreading' Anders Lund's Kate documentation, and noticed
something that I meant to bring up before:

Could there be an entity &Perl;? I would add this myself, but I'm not sure
whether to use <application> or <acronym>, both of which are appropriate, I
suppose. Also for other programming languages, how should they be marked up
(if at all)? I guess some may be trademarks, but that aside, is <application>
appropriate?

Regards,
PhilRod
--
Stupidity does not consist of being without ideas. Such stupidity would
be the sweet, blissful stupidity of animals, molluscs and the gods.