[kde-doc-english]Re: Tool to check the menu items and the GUI labels

Frederik Fouvry fouvry at CoLi.Uni-SB.DE
Tue Feb 12 10:33:42 CET 2002

,-- One day, you wrote:

| Talking about accelerator checkers, is it possible to extend this to a
| automated tool for assigning accelerators?
| At this moment accelerator clashes are very common in KDE, and it is a very
| painfull job to solve those clashes..

This may be much harder than it looks.

A tool that lists the accelerators that are still available might
be possible though.  Or I am completely mistaken in this?

Frederik