[kde-doc-english]hi all

Eric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Mon Feb 11 10:24:00 CET 2002

Le Lundi 11 Février 2002 00:48, Anders Lund a écrit :
> Hi everybody
>
> I have taken on the job of writing a usable manual for the kate text
> editor.
>
> I have a lot of uncomitted work on my local pc, as i have not comitted so
> close th the release.
>
> But imho that is wrong, as a usable manual, even if only available in
> inglish, is better than no manual. But if you could give me some guidance
> on this, i would be glad.
>
> -anders

So many docs are still untranslated in so many languages that it wouldn't
change a lot of things. According to me, you could commit it.

But I would urge it gets proofread and the markup fixed before it gets
committed.

What I do not understand is that we still have a doc for kwrite : is this
still relevant ?