[kde-doc-english]revision of the FAQ

Rainer Endres endres at physos.org
Fri Dec 27 11:49:34 CET 2002

Hi

I already commited and wondered afterwards :(

HEAD is open for documentation commits?
I am working on a revision of the FAQ and didn't want to produce fuzzy stuff
for ppl already translating it for 3.1.

The FAQ is in a very messy state, because the maintainer is a "Faulpelz" (I am
the maintainer sort of, if you wonder), but I decided to put some work into
it, today. It may be a good idea to use an updated version for the 3.1
release, when this is possible in any way. I know it is far to late, but I
had no time before. When this has to wait for 3.2 it has to wait.

MfG
	Rainer

 WHAT PROFITETH IT A KINGDOM IF THE OXEN BE DEFLATED? Riddles, II(3)
 T.P., The Fifth Elephant
Rainer Endres

private
mail:	endres at physos.org