[kde-doc-english]error in fontinst.po

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Sat Aug 24 12:15:22 CEST 2002

Hi,

There is an error in fontinst.pot at:

#: KfiCmModule.cpp:139

<h1>Font Installer</h1><p> This module allows you to install TrueType,
Type1, Speedo, and Bitmap fonts. If you have StarOffice installed on your
system, this can also be configured.</p><p>This module has 2 main modes of
	        ^^^^
and you will only be able to install/uninstall TrueType and Type1 fonts.</
X fonts folder structure - allowing you to add/delete whole folders to/from
the X font path. Using this mode you can also install/uninstall Speedo and
Bitmap (pcf, bdf, and snf) fonts.</li></ol>
							^^^^^

Greetings,
Arash

PS: I am not subscribed to this list, in case you want me to see your reply,
please include my email.