[kde-doc-english]Entity capitalisation fixes

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Fri Apr 19 13:41:40 CEST 2002

On Friday 19 April 2002 12.55, Malcolm Hunter wrote:
> > On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, [iso-8859-15] Éric Bischoff wrote:
> > > You know what ? I've proposed some time ago to KBabel's maintainer to
> > > implement a mechanism of "macros" in kbabel. And nothing prevents from
> >
> > using
> >
> > > the same syntax in the documentation entities lists and in KBabel ;-).
> >
> > Still on TODO list... :-((
>
> On my To-do list aswell is to build a list of application names for
> consistency.

I still think the entities list should be the reference then.  Make changes
there first, and all other places should abide by it.

Changing the entities list is quite trivial, so long as it's done within the
rules (mostly, don't ever remove one entirely, unless you are Frederik), it's
pretty easy to generate an HTML list of them, and it is, to my knowledge, the
only "all in one" list of all the KDE application names that exists anywhere
in CVS.

Lauri Watts