[kde-doc-english]KSirc documentation queries

Philip Rodrigues phil.rod at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 17 22:11:20 CEST 2002

Hi all,
I've just committed an update to the KSirc documentation to bring it
up-to-date with KDE 3. I've got just a few queries:

The previous version of the documentation is not up-to-date with KDE 3, so
does that mean my documentation should be backported to the 3.0.1 branch?
There are some changes in actual content, but it's mainly small changes of
markup, proofreading-style things, etc

Would anyone like to maintain it? I've made some changes to the documentation
for the last couple of releases, but I don't use KSirc, and I don't
understand the more advanced features at all, so I can't account for the
correctness of that part of the documentation.

For the DocBook wizards: I want to put an <anchor> in the section about nick
completion, which is a <varlistentry>, so that I can put an <xref> to it
later. However, I've had trouble finding a place to put it so that meinproc
won't complain. Would anyone be willing to look at it and enlighten me?

Thanks and Best Regards,
PhilRod

--
Be careful of a half-truth; you may have got hold of the wrong half.