[kde-doc-english]kdegraphics/kdvi

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Wed Apr 17 08:25:49 CEST 2002

On Tuesday 16 April 2002 22:27, Lauri Watts wrote:
> On Monday 15 April 2002 11.57, Éric Bischoff wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Who can fix a few markup and content errors in kdvi ? Below is a list of
> > things I've bumped on while translating :
>
> I fixed all the problems (from both your mails) except for this one: (...)
>
> I'm having the same problem, so I have cc'd Stefan Kebekus in hopes he can
> enlighten us.

OK. Stefan, the problem is in your hands.

> Anyhow, all the problems are fixed in HEAD, I can backport if you wish, or
> you can backport your translations instead.

Since the branch is for corrections, I think this kind of things should be
done both in head and in the branch. After all, it's corrections, not new
features, right? Did I understand the official policy? What did Thomas say
about that?

Do not care about the translations aspect, we will take care.