[kde-doc-english]kdegraphics/kpaint

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Fri Apr 5 21:22:42 CEST 2002

On Friday 05 April 2002 20.09, Pam R wrote:
> On Friday 05 April 2002 3:33 pm, Éric Bischoff wrote:
> > On Thursday 04 April 2002 20:15, Pam R wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > > I'll try to check this list at the weekend then update the .docbook,
> > > also adding the markup that Eric pointed out was missing.
> >
> > Cool. Please note that several places in the source are affected.
>
> Yes indeedy.
> BTW, would the correct markup for extensions like '.bmp' that the user has
> to add to a filename be <userinput> or <filename> when the doc is just
> referring to the extansion?

extensions are <literal role="extension">, not <filename>, and I suppose the
most technically correct is <userinput><literal
role="extension">.bmp</literal></userinput>

That's a lot of typing for three letters.  I'd be sorely tempted to make
entities of at least the <literal></> bit, if I had to type them more than
once or twice.

--
Lauri