"get new ..." dialog

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sun Sep 29 16:01:15 BST 2024

Using KNSWidgets::Dialog (e.g. used for getting new wallpapers)
I see it misses a "Close" Button.
Was this forgotten, or by design?
It's inconsistent with other dialogs and should provide a "Close" or OK/Cancel Buttons.
Or am I supposed to instantiate a QDialogButtonBox on my own?

If so, I would need to fiddle with internals (e.g. adding the button to the layout, if there is one),
which is definitely not nice to use, and I also see that it's not done when opening
the "get new wallpaper" dialog from system settings.
--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Frühstück, Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at