Kdiff3 1.11.4 is not updating the correct display version during the setup installation

Simran Kaur simran.kaur at adaptiva.com
Thu Sep 26 10:09:09 BST 2024

Hi Luigi,

Yes, we have downloaded executable from the same link.

https://download.kde.org/stable/kdiff3/kdiff3-1.11.4-windows-64-cl.exe

Thanks & Regards
Simran K
Application Packager, Application Metadata Engineering and Automation, Adaptiva
M +91 6280777913
http://www.adaptiva.com/

Data Protection and Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We are committed to protecting your personal information and handling it responsibly. For more information on how we process and protect your data, please review our Privacy Policy (https://adaptiva.com/privacy).  Confidentiality Notice: Information in this email and any attachments is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Adaptiva. The recipient should check for the presence of viruses, as Adaptiva accepts no liability for any virus transmitted by this email.