Kdiff3 1.11.4 is not updating the correct display version during the setup installation

Konstantin Kharlamov Hi-Angel at yandex.ru
Thu Sep 26 09:56:24 BST 2024

Hello! Note that this is a general KDE devel mailing list, which may or
may not be read by kdiff3 devs. Since you gotten no reply, I'd
recommend creating an issue on kdiff3 bugtracker here
https://invent.kde.org/sdk/kdiff3/-/issues

FWIW, I dug through CMakelists.txt in the repo, and I don't see a code
creating Windows installer, so I presume it was done manually, and
maybe the author just forgot to include the minor version in it.

I'd recommend CCing Michael Reeves to your report, being the author of
last major releases, who I'd presume may make the necessary adjustment
into the Windows binary release process.