md4qt - Incubation Request

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 06:43:08 BST 2024

Hi.

Guys, I had some delay with inclusion into kde-devel mailing list.
Didn't receive your emails. Even not sure if I'm in list already,
sending this email will say me if it's so...

Carl Schwan, you wrote:

"I took a very quick look at your code and saw that you are not using
KDE C++
coding convention (.hpp file, tabs instead of space). Do you mind
changing this
to follow it more closely:
https://community.kde.org/Policies/Frameworks_Coding_Style

We also have a clang format file provided by ECM."

Sure, I will follow KDE's coding style. I just moved sources of md4qt
into invent.kde.org, just to show you what is md4qt. For sure, if I will
find a sponsor, I will complete all things, including KDE's coding style.