Tumbleweed CI seems to be missing xml files for Pyside6

Juraj Oravec jurajoravec at mailo.com
Sat Oct 26 11:43:39 BST 2024

Hello,

It seems that python support was installed on the Tumbleweed CI bot.
This results in Falkon being unable to build on this platform.
I suspect that some files for Pyside are missing.

Snippet from the build log:
> qt.shiboken: (pyfalkon) /usr/share/PySide6/typesystems/typesystem_webenginecore.xml:77:70: Error: File for inject code not exist: ../doc/qtwebenginecore.rst
> qt.shiboken: (pyfalkon) /builds/network/falkon/src/plugins/PyFalkon/typesystem_pyfalkon.xml:3:72: Error: Failed to parse: 'typesystem_webenginecore.xml'
> Cannot parse file: /builds/network/falkon/src/plugins/PyFalkon/typesystem_pyfalkon.xmlshiboken: Error running ApiExtractor.

The full build log can be found at KDE Invent:
https://invent.kde.org/network/falkon/-/jobs/2234353#L2876

Or was there some huge change in Pyside6 for Qt 6.8 compared to 6.7 ?

Thank you for looking into this.

Best regards,
Juraj