Should KDE provide apps for Horizon OS?

Simon Redman simon at ergotech.com
Fri Oct 25 15:35:10 BST 2024

> What is the community opinion on uploading KDE Connect to the Horizon
store?

I have nothing against this, but someone has to step up to do it, starting with documentation of the release steps in the wiki: https://community.kde.org/KDEConnect

> as long as there isn't some cost involved (which in this case
I'd hope would be covered by means of CI)

When I last checked (admittedly, awhile ago), there was no CI support for native Android apps, only for those built with Qt/C++. KDE Connect is currently manually released.

Thanks,
Simon