KDE Gear projects with failing CI (release/24.08) (22 October 2024)

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Wed Oct 23 16:14:04 BST 2024

On Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2024 00:10:02 MESZ Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Please work on fixing them, otherwise i will remove the failing CI jobs on
> their 4th failing week, it is very important that CI is passing for multiple
> reasons.
>
> Bad news: 6 repositories have started failing
>
> itinerary - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/pim/itinerary/-/pipelines/802214
>   * Android fails to compile
>   * Apium tests fail

Android is fixed, that was a missing backport for Qt 6.8.

Appium is a general problem (Qt 6.8 regression in accessibility support,
affects practically all our tests). Further information:

- https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-130360
- https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtdeclarative/+/598818
- https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kirigami/-/merge_requests/1647

Regards,