KDE Gear projects with failing CI (master) (15 October 2024)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Oct 16 16:07:56 BST 2024

El dimecres, 16 d’octubre del 2024, a les 12:19:25 (Hora d’estiu del Centre d’Europa), Ben Cooksley va escriure:
> On Wed, Oct 16, 2024 at 9:45 AM Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> > Please work on fixing them, otherwise i will remove the failing CI jobs on
> > their 4th failing week, it is very important that CI is passing for
> > multiple
> > reasons.
> >
> > Bad news: 2 repositories are still failing, 1 repository has started
> > failing
> >
> > Good news: 1 repository was fixed
> >

> > libktorrent - 3rd week
> >
> >  * https://invent.kde.org/network/libktorrent/-/pipelines/797564
> >
> >   * Windows build fails
> >
> >    * I fixed that in craft blueprints but needs updating some other stuff
> >
> > for the fix to reach CI
>
> I have performed a rebuild of the CI image which should have flushed your
> fixes through, however something else must be required as it is still
> unhappy.

It is still the same error, complains that it can't find circular_buffer, the fix to include circular_buffer is
https://invent.kde.org/packaging/craft-blueprints-kde/-/commit/121fdb0038ed15b9ac361c96b34eda03c40f19c6

It may be that a rebuild did nothing because i did not increase the boost blueprint patch level and that is needed?

Cheers,
  Albert