CI fails for KGeoTag

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed May 22 21:07:19 BST 2024

El dimecres, 22 de maig del 2024, a les 21:30:16 (CEST), Tobias Leupold va escriure:
> Hi all :-)
>
> Currently, CI fails for KGeoTag on the systems that are added automatically
> (not on the ones added manually), cf.
>
>     https://invent.kde.org/graphics/kgeotag/-/jobs/1842186
>     https://invent.kde.org/graphics/kgeotag/-/jobs/1842188
>
> It's something about a missing dependency:
>
>     raise Exception(f"Package {identifier} was not found in branch
> {branch}") ...
>     raise Exception("Unable to locate requested dependency in the registry:
> {} (branch: {})".format( identifier, branch ))
>     Exception: Package marble was not found in branch release/23.08
>
> I didn't change anything in the CI config. Apparently, I missed some change,
> didn't update a config file or such?
>
> Could somebody give me a hand about this? Thanks a lot in advance!

Fixed with https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/repo-metadata/-/commit/850a57f5015d197437d5f8ce58f350d0e6f4b27e

When your .kde-ci.yml file says
  'education/marble': '@stable'
it goes to that file to figure out which branch to use and the one from marble was outdated.

Cheers,
  Albert