Request for Code Review for Falkon merge request

Juraj Oravec jurajoravec at mailo.com
Fri May 17 20:01:29 BST 2024

Hello,

I work on a Falkon feature (per site settings in sqlite database) which
I believe should be done more or less in one go correctly. That is
because it can make Falkon unusable since it runs on each page reload
and maybe more.

So, i would like to request a CodeReview, the knowledge of good practice
within Qt development would help me a lot.

The merge request can be found at #72 of Falkon repository:
https://invent.kde.org/network/falkon/-/merge_requests/72

Feel free to roast it since I want to include it in a release within
this year.

PS: It is still a little a work in progress, but I am not sure if the
current code is worth adding more to.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Juraj