[offtopic] KDE Scotland anybody? On Tour...

Markus Feilner mfeilner at feilner-it.net
Fri May 10 16:53:30 BST 2024

Hi there,

the old guy open source journalist (me!) has arrived in Scotland, and I
remember there was a large scottish KDE group. Is that so? Where are you
lassies and laddies and everybody else ? I'll be travelling up the west coast
starting tomorrow and I'll be leaving East coast Scotland End of May.

If there's any cool meetups with great linux/opensource content and beer and
else, I'd be happy.

feel free to PM me (data below)

My current topics of interest include (but are not limited to: sustainability
(in touch with KDE eco), sustainable+ethical AI (not a believer in bubbles,
myself) and digital sobriety.

Thanks a lot, ping me!

--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Markus Feilner, Feilner IT
- 20 years of open services -

Digital Sustainability, Sovereignty, Sobriety
Open Source Strategy, Knowledge Management, Documentation
Trainings, Workshops, Coaching, Networking, Politics, Journalism

https://www.feilner-it.net,
93059 Regensburg Wöhrdstr. 10,
+49 170 302 7092 (+Signal)
https://mastodon.cloud/@mfeilner
https://mastodon.social/@FeilnerIT

PGP:            40A3C306F96133067C11CFD9A958A906268C9F0A
http://www.feilner-it.net/files/MFpub.asc
Xing:           http://www.xing.com/profile/Markus_Feilner
LinkedIn:       https://www.linkedin.com/in/markusfeilner
@mfeilner:      Mastodon, Matrix, Jabber, ...

Once you see something, you can't unsee it.
And once you've seen it, keeping quiet,
saying nothing, becomes as political an act
as speaking out. (Arundhati Roy)