Developing KWin, starting nested KWin

Gerion Entrup gerion.entrup at flump.de
Thu May 9 22:58:07 BST 2024

Thanks for the link, it was an interesting read!
It, however, focuses a little bit on the libinput and DRM hacking inside KWin,
which requires starting in a TTY, and does not so much explain a more
complete workflow for nested KWin. A few additional questions that came
to my mind:
- Do virtual screens exist in a nested KWin? And how can I switch them?
- Can I give a nested KWin other settings than the outer one? Where can I configure them?

Best,
Gerion