Markdown Tools - Request for a Sponsor

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 12:53:08 GMT 2024

Hello,

Well ghostwriter looks the same one, live HTML preview.. Mmmm, looks nice.

But... My Markdown Tools handle internal links in the HTML preview, it
can generate HTML preview for all linked Markdown files. Look at the
menus, try it.

It supports CommonMark 0.31.2 with all major GFM extensions.

It can export to some clever PDF out of the box with handling internal
links.

A little effort and Markdown Tools will be much more better any existing
Markdown editor.

Guys, try it. It's just a proposal. No is no - and I'm gone.