KDE Gear projects with failing CI (master) (25 June 2024)

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Wed Jun 26 11:16:22 BST 2024

On Wed, Jun 26, 2024 at 8:51 AM Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:

> Please work on fixing them, otherwise i will remove the failing CI jobs on
> their 4th failing week, it is very important that CI is passing for
> multiple
> reasons.
>
> Good news: 3 repositories have been fixed
>

> Bad news: 5 repositories have started failing
>

> kdialog - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/utilities/kdialog/-/pipelines/721463
>   * flatpak build fails to find some icon
>

> kio-extras - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/network/kio-extras/-/pipelines/721467
>   * Windows build fails to build kio_sftp

Possible fallout of the Windows image being rebuilt, except libssh hasn't
changed since 2023 in Craft, so this must be due to Qt changes.
Pretty sure we've seen this type of error before though? (curiously,
qplatformdefines.h should include sys/types.h and therefore solve this
issue....)

> kaddressbook - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/pim/kaddressbook/-/pipelines/721461
>   * appstreamtest fails
>

> kmail-account-wizard - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/pim/kmail-account-wizard/-/pipelines/721462
>   * appstreamtest fails

These failures suddenly popping up are strange and make no sense. While I
could understand the Linux images showing a breakage as they were recently
rebuilt, FreeBSD hasn't been rebuilt in well over a month so something must
have changed within ECM/Frameworks/PIM to cause this to break.

> kimap - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/pim/kimap/-/pipelines/721460
>   * testsession fails on FreeBSD
>

> Cheers,