KDE Gear projects with failing CI (master) (11 June 2024)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jun 11 23:13:18 BST 2024

Please work on fixing them, otherwise i will remove the failing CI jobs on
their 4th failing week, it is very important that CI is passing for multiple
reasons.

VERY BAD NEWS - massif-visualizer appstream test is still failing after 4
weeks, I've disabled requiring the tests to pass until it's fixed. It's very
sad this has not been addressed in a month time.

VERY BAD NEWS #2 - kio-gdrive Qt 5.15 CI has been unbuildable and has been
removed from CI. If this doesn't get resolved before the 24.08 release we will
have to drop kio-gdrive from KDE Gear [*]

Good news: 3 repositories fixed

Bad news: *4* repositories keep failing and 2 new repositories started failing

dolphin - 3rd week
 * https://invent.kde.org/system/dolphin/-/pipelines/711192
  * craft_windows_qt6_x86_64 fails to compile kio-extras

ark - 3rd week
 * https://invent.kde.org/utilities/ark/-/pipelines/711195
  * kerfuffle-extracttest fails on FreeBSD

kwalletmanager - 3rd week
 * https://invent.kde.org/utilities/kwalletmanager/-/pipelines/711196
  * appstreamtest fails because https://apps.kde.org/kwalletmanager5 doesn't
exist

neochat - 3rd week
 * https://invent.kde.org/network/neochat/-/pipelines/711208
  Tests fail on Windows

kdenlive - NEW
 * https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/kdenlive/-/pipelines/711197
  * craft_appimage_qt6_x86_64, craft_macos_qt6_arm64 and
craft_windows_qt6_mingw64 fail

Cheers,
  Albert

[*] One way of resolving it is making kio-gdrive Qt6 only