KDE Gear projects with failing CI (master) (30 January 2024)

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Wed Jan 31 16:04:48 GMT 2024

On Dienstag, 30. Januar 2024 21:33:40 CET Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Please work on fixing them, otherwise i will remove the failing CI jobs on
> their 4th failing week, it is very important that CI is passing for
> multiple reasons.
>
> Good news: 5 repositories got fixed
>
> Bad news: 7 repo still failing and 5 new this week
>
> akonadi-search - 2nd week
>  * https://invent.kde.org/pim/akonadi-search/-/pipelines/594243
>   * FreeBSD tests are failing

The problem here is the still the missing MySQL support in QtSql. We can do
the equivalent of https://invent.kde.org/pim/akonadi/-/merge_requests/171 for
MySQL as well if that remains unavailable, but IIRC this was being looked
into.

(this affects more repositories, they just haven't enabled required passing
tests)

Regards,
Volker