Defining a developer name for our applications metadata

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 19:55:20 GMT 2024

Hi,

I recently added an application in flathub and found
https://discourse.flathub.org/t/deprecated-developer-name-element/5746
which is related to the subject.
I used appstreamcli to generate the appdata and it changes
The new format emits a warning on flathub linter (missing developer_name
tag).

Do you know if it has been fixed or if it can be an issue?

Cheers,

Johnny