KDE Gear projects with failing CI (master) (23 January 2024)

Tobias C. Berner tcberner at freebsd.org
Tue Jan 23 21:24:45 GMT 2024

Moin moin

I'll take a look at krdc -- the main issue there is that cmake does
not pick up the cmake files from the location they get installed to by
the freerdp2 package.
I hot-fixed that on the old builders, but not in the package. An
update to appstream should also be feasible.

I'll try to get to both tomorrow.

mfg Tobias