KDE Gear projects with failing CI (release/23.08) (2 January 2024)

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Tue Jan 2 21:50:44 GMT 2024

On Dienstag, 2. Januar 2024 22:01:25 CET Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Please work on fixing them, otherwise i will remove the failing CI
> jobs on their 4th failing week, it is very important that CI is passing for
> multiple reasons.
>
> Bad news: 2 new repositories are failing :(
>

> == Something is up with kdiagram ==
>
> kdepim-addons:
>  * https://invent.kde.org/pim/kdepim-addons/-/pipelines/572121

Build is still running on FreeBSD, but this should be fixed.

> == Something is up with kweathercore ==
>
> kweather:
>  * https://invent.kde.org/utilities/kweather/-/pipelines/572137

This one is more complicated. KWeatherCore master is Qt6-only, but there is no
branch for past releases, only tags. So the CI has no Qt5 build of it anymore,
which however is needed for the Qt5-based KWeather build.

The best I can think of right now is adding a dummy kf5 branch on the v0.7
tag?

Regards,
Volker