Excited about Akademy? Check out our (online) pre-event workshop, August 10 at 16:00 CEST!

kieryn at mxdarkwater.com kieryn at mxdarkwater.com
Wed Aug 7 13:27:20 BST 2024

Hi Friends!

If you or someone you know is KDE curious, a new contributor, or a longtime contributor wanting to know what other KDE folks have been up to, come to our Pre-Akademy workshop!

Making a Difference: How to contribute and jump start your career in Free Software with the KDE Community

This is a workshop on how you can make a difference in the world of free software by getting involved with the KDE Community.
Learn about our vision and community structure and discover our impact on today's world.
You will also hear from our community members on skill development, career growth, volunteering, and personal growth.

If you're already involved in KDE this is a perfect event to invite your KDE curious friends too!

Speaker: Aleix Pol
Date:
Saturday, 10 August 2024

Time: 16.00 CEST

Join us online, no registration required: https://meet.kde.org/b/lyd-vjd-rrs-oww

Also if you haven't already registered for Akademy<https://akademy.kde.org/2024/register/> and signed up for a volunteer shift<https://community.kde.org/Akademy/2024/Volunteer>, now is the time to do it!

--
Kieryn Darkwater
They/Them