KDE Gear projects with failing CI (release/24.02) (2 April 2024)

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Wed Apr 3 00:13:40 BST 2024

On Wed, Apr 3, 2024 at 11:41 AM Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:

> Please work on fixing them, otherwise i will remove the failing CI jobs on
> their 4th failing week, it is very important that CI is passing for
> multiple
> reasons.
>
> Good news: 1 repository was fixed
>
> Bad news: 2 repositories are still failing and 1 repository has started
> failing
>
> kirigami-gallery - 2nd week
>  * https://invent.kde.org/sdk/kirigami-gallery/-/pipelines/650570
>   * Android build fails
>    * Similar problem to the one in kirigami being discussed in the
> frameworks
> mailing list

I suspect we're up for a cache rebuild to resolve this one, although once
again there is debate about how functional / supported Qt 5 Android builds
are anymore.

> umbrello - 2nd week
>  * https://invent.kde.org/sdk/umbrello/-/pipelines/650565
>   * craft_windows_qt515_x86_64 fails
>    * Same as in the master report, something is up with qtwebengine?

I had a quick look and couldn't see any reason why this is occurring.
Nowhere is the ignore for WebEngine set except for MacOS, and this is a
Windows MSVC build so it should be fine.

This will be one for #kde-craft:kde.org I fear.

> kitinerary - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/pim/kitinerary/-/pipelines/650569
>   * extractortest fails in FreeBSD

Likely fallout of the image rebuild, i'll need to work with Tobias on
straightening this out.

> Cheers,
>   Albert

Cheers,