Handling outdated translations in the po directory

Stefano Crocco stefano.crocco at alice.it
Sun Sep 24 12:32:21 BST 2023

Hello to everyone,
while trying to make Konqueror build with Qt6, I found out that the some
translations for the documentation were causing building errors because of
undefined entities. Looking at them, I noticed that some of them were outdated.
A number of them contained several .docbook files, while Konqueror
documentation has been in a single .docbook file for about ten years (the
commit merging all files is [1]). Some other translations instead missed a
commit from some months ago ([2]).

Does anyone know what should I do to have the translations updated? Can I
delete the very outdated po subdirectories (those with the documentation split
in multiple files) myself or is it something which must be done by someone
involved in the translations process?

Thanks in advance

Stefano

[1] https://invent.kde.org/network/konqueror/-/commit/
78f12246deb9c3964e427c1debe696e295524df4
[2] https://invent.kde.org/network/konqueror/-/commit/
72578d773ca5304c8a9e75355ecfb586ab51dd50