KDE Gear projects with failing CI (release/23.08) (12 September 2023)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Sep 19 20:35:38 BST 2023

Please work on fixing them, otherwise i will remove the failing CI
jobs on their 4th failing week, it is very important that CI is passing for
multiple reasons.

Bad news: We have 2 new repositories failing :/

= FLATPAK FAILING =

kate:
 * https://invent.kde.org/utilities/kate/-/pipelines/484147
  * This highlights a design problem, it's building markdown part from master
instead of from stable branch. We can manually change the branch, but i would
prefer a solution that doesn't mean changing lots and lots of flatpak
manifests when we branch.

= FAILING UNIT TESTS =

konsole:
 * https://invent.kde.org/utilities/konsole/-/pipelines/484148