PO sync is unnaturally increasing repository sizes

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at gnupg.org
Tue Sep 12 08:37:26 BST 2023

Hi,

On Saturday, 12 August 2023 22:59:19 CEST Ben Cooksley wrote:
> I have now filed https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitaly/-/issues/5508 to
> discuss this with the Gitlab/Gitaly developers.

Yesterday I noticed that this issue is gone now at least for fresh clones, but
neither the gitaly issue says anything about it or I have somehow missed where
a fix was announced on one of the other kde mailing lists.

So thanks to whomever fixed it! For me a fresh clone of Kleopatra is now 59MB,
which seems totally reasonable.

Thanks,
Andre

--
GnuPG.com - a brand of g10 Code, the GnuPG experts.

g10 Code GmbH, Erkrath/Germany, AG Wuppertal HRB14459
GF Werner Koch, USt-Id DE215605608, www.g10code.com.

GnuPG e.V., Rochusstr. 44, D-40479 Düsseldorf.  VR 11482 Düsseldorf
Vorstand: W.Koch, B.Reiter, A.Heinecke        Mail: board at gnupg.org
Finanzamt D-Altstadt, St-Nr: 103/5923/1779.   Tel: +49-211-28010702